Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Likes to Bite Everyone in the Uranus

Seriously. It does.

So, I'm getting started now.

I want to make ALL presents this year, so I need your measurments 'n' what-not.

If you want a SKIRT, send me your waist and hip measurments, along with how long you would want it.

If you want a TOP, send me your shirt size and your bust, waist, torso, etc. measurments.



However, if you want something like a blanket or pillow, I can make those too.

You can leave me the info in the comments, or send them to my e-mail.

Be sure to give me ideas. I.e-what color you like, fav. animal or flower.

I already know what I'm doing for the kiddies. I'm SUPER excited to start making it! (I really want to say what it is, but I can't because they might see the blog!)



Here's my Wish-List this year. As always, I love movies and can never really think of anything else other than that or craft stuff. At least I'm pretty low maintenance...

Cute Robot. Pictures, Images and Photos


I can't wait to hear from everyone and see you all for Christmas!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonna said...

If you are taking orders, I would love a blanket with a Beagle on it. If there is no beagle I want a puppy of any type. BTW, I hope you are coming over for Christmas ( or the day before or the day after) Because I got you a really cool present.

Wed Nov 19, 06:58:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Sorry Sis, I'm kidnapping her for Christmas. Yay!

Fri Nov 21, 04:25:00 PM 2008  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

hee hee this is gonna be the best EVER!!! jazzy, can you just make me a purse or bag or something? i don't know my measurements...

Sat Nov 22, 10:01:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Sure Mandy! Aunt Jonna, I've already started looking for beagle fabric. Of course, I can't say what I'm doing for mom....

Many, be warned: Your purse might end up crazy looking. 0_0

I hope you'll have an outfit that matches it. x-D

Mon Nov 24, 09:38:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home