Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's Almost Here!

It's only Six more days till Halloween, one of the greatest Holidays ever. And you know what makes this day so special? Sure, it's fun dressing the kids up in their costumes and all that but technically I can do that anytime of the year. Nor is it the religious aspect - there are certainly more meaningful ones throughout the year and the early church swiped it from the pagans anyway. It is the almighty Reese's Cups - a million artery clogging calories worth of peanut buttery chocolate bliss. I think I'll help hand out the candy this year. One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me.....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home