Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Torrance Photos

I think my internal clock is still on Pacific Time. I should be getting to sleep early since I have work tomorrow, but that just ain't happening. We are a damn good looking group though, aren't we? Aunt Janet - how did you manage to dodge my camera? I managed to even sneak at least a profile shot of Hector in.









I miss Mom so much. It's hard to put into words but it comes to me at odd times, like at the dinner table I was remembering the mountains of Parmesan cheese she would put on her spaghetti, or when I saw avocados I remember slaying her baby avocado tree. Which, by the way, she reminded me about last time I complained about the price of avocados.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home