Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, September 12, 2008

To the original Batman theme: chatta-chatta-chatta-chatta-chatta-chatta-chatta-chatta-NOOGA!!!

Talk about getting off-topic. Suzanne and I talked yesterday about when we could get everyone to meet up in Chattanooga for another girls day out (and lets not forget Daniel, with his Y chromosome!) I told her I would blog it, but lo and behold, once I sat down at my computer I completely forgot what it was I was supposed to be doing. Since I am unemployed at the moment, no particular day is better than another, but if we decide to meet up on a Sunday, 9/28 and 10/05 are out for Suzanne. Let me know what you think!!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Aw man, I'm too tapped out to go this time around. You all be sure to have LOTS of fun for me and I will hook up with you around Christmas time.

Fri Sep 12, 07:28:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Teresa said...

I wanna go too and it would be cool to go while it's still warm enough to play in the fountains at Coolidge Park. I mean - to let Daniel and Lea Anna play in the fountains.

But...
Things are crazy at work and probably will be for the next three or four weeks. I am getting home late and don't have time to get my household stuff done except for the weekends. Hopefully I will not have to start pulling weekends at work to get my projects done.

And...
We are working on house stuff pretty much every weekend. It's a combination of fix-its, improvements and OMG where are we gonna put everyone's stuff when half a dozen of us are under the same roof.

So I really don't want to plan a Chattanooga trip for a while.

Maybe Thanksgiving weekend???

Or you guys can just get together without me and Lisa. But since we are the funnest sisters I'm not sure it'd be worth it to do it without us ; )

Sat Sep 13, 05:17:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home