Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, November 03, 2008

More Halloween Fun

Daniel as usual wanted to be something creepy so I handed him a make up kit and a roughed up shirt and he was ready to go. Lea Anna was better at suckering me into some actual work - at the last minute she handed me her poncho and told begged me to let her be a cheetah. I had just enough material left to make her a tail and some ears. She was so excited about it (crooked tail and all) that it more than made up for the last minute rush.



These were taken Saturday at a party we took the kids to. Inspite of everything going on and all the food, the kids spent most of the time on the trampoline.



Lea Anna doing her version of the Cha Cha Shuffle:



Daniel on the hayride:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

The kids look so adorable and funny! I love them so much...

I look forward to being able to spend at least one Halloween with them, in the future.

Fri Nov 07, 11:56:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home