Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, November 03, 2008

Now This is How You Carve a Pumpkin

After hacking hopelessly away with a dull steak knife, Gary came to the rescue with his reciprocating saw. Yeah, it would have came out neater if I had went through the trouble of buying a carving kit but it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. If you need a handy tip for next year, a 1/4 " drill bit makes perfect pupils. It works great for nostrils too.





Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I miss carving pumpkins!!!

I remember when I designed one with long, crazy teeth! *sigh* Good times!

...My favorites are the little goofy-lookin' vampire one and the giant toothy one.

Fri Nov 07, 11:54:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Was that the one that scared the little girl? That was an awesome pumpkin!

Fri Nov 07, 03:32:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home