Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm a Big Kid Now!



Got my web site up and (finally) sent business card designs off to the printer last night. This is the back. I didn't post the front because it has my phone number and I wanted to be safe on the off chance some non-family troll is stalking our blog.

Am working on a web site that, sadly, I will not put in my portfolio unless something changes drastically. I presented the clients with a design that was, IMO, a vast improvement over what they had, which was pretty bad. They liked some things about the new design but they pretty much want me to start over and create a design that looks like someone did it in 1995. Sad. But they will pay for it. And I charge extra for ugly.

Have a couple of other irons in the fire for paying gigs so hopefully I'll have a steady - if somewhat small - source of income for the next few months.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Snazzy - I like it. Too bad you can't talk your client out of ugly. Yes, it pays the bills but there are already enough ugly websites out there.

Tue Jul 28, 04:23:00 PM 2009  
Blogger AuntieJanet said...

I like it too! Any nibbles yet?

Sun Aug 16, 07:27:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home