Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, June 27, 2009

What's going on with me.

Yesterday I went to a paralegal/lawyer's office. They are going to fill out all the paper work by next Friday and give it to me so I can file for divorce a week from this Monday. Finally, I will be free! Luis is set to move out July 23rd. I will legally force him to leave. He has been nice about me kicking him out, however and agreed to go. But still, it sounds to good to be true so I am prepared to call the sheriff's office if he won't leave. Anyway, next month is my last month at school. Then I have externship, which is supposed to last six weeks, but I am going to see if I can do it in four, on account of my trip in September. I am excited about entering the workforce once again.The boys are fine, Hector is taking an art class this summer at El Camino, and both Hector and Ruben plan to take classes there in the fall. I am pretty sure Ruben passed his high school equivalency test but the official results won't be in until July 22nd. Anyway Hector is involved with a special program on campus that offers counseling, mentoring, and actually helps him get a job on campus. I am going to try and get Ruben involved with EOP&S, which offers similiar programs but they also have book vouchers. I applied for FAFSA for Hector and will do so with Ruben. So things are going good. Chela is doing well, and is set to return to Edison this fall. I told her today, however that the allowance fairy won't come until her room is clean. She generally keeps her room very messy, so much so that I don't want to go in there anymore. My only complaint against her. Well, I said this on Facebook, but I'll say it again here- Jazzmin, Hector,Ruben and I are all going to a Pirate festival tomorrow. They have costume contests, games and food. I am so looking forward to that to the point of today feeling so ordinary in comparison.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Way to go Jonna - good riddance to bad rubbish. If he had any cajones he would have left on his own a year ago instead of leeching of Mom & Dad.

Sun Jun 28, 03:38:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Teresa said...

THANK YOU for posting this.

Sounds to me like you are taking the bull by the huevos - I mean, horns - and taking care of business.

Go, Jonna. I will talk to you soon.

Sun Jun 28, 06:26:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home