Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, June 14, 2009

NTHS Junior News Project for Class

This is Hector's 90s Current Event Project... I've been helping him (A LOT) with it this past week. It still needs bit of editing, but, so far, it came out pretty...amusing. I really wanted to share it with everybody...so enjoy.

The finished version will be just as entertaining... (Hector is putting the finishing touches on it right now. Since I've shown him how to edit video on PowerDirector, he's hving some fun with it.)



FUN FACT: I start my Video Production class at El Camino tomorrow. :-P

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

This is great! Hector is the best one in it. No surprise, there : )

Sun Jun 14, 08:05:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Hector was the only one sincerely willing to do characters. He and his friend Justin often stole the show. It was great...

Sun Jun 14, 11:58:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love it! I also dug seeing shots of my old 'hood.

Wed Jun 17, 01:25:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home