Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just Call Me Grandma

Gary's (step) son Chris drove up from FL with his two boys last week for a visit. It was complete chaos and worth every minute of it. The boys are totally adorable and the oldest one is a big con artist. I did manage to say no to him most of the time, but it was a struggle. Especially when He climbed into my lap and said "Gamma I love you" - followed by "Gamma can I have a cookie?". Fortunately for their Dad he hauled them back home before Gary or I could do any real damage. If you count the extended family I'm up to six kids and six grand kids, and who knows how many nieces and nephews. Pretty cool, ain't it?


Kyle



Chris (Jr) and Lea Anna



Chris and Kyle getting a Horsey Ride from Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home