Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Suburban Jungle

It all started with a bunch of wild flower seeds. And maybe I did throw in a tad too much Cosmos seeds in the mix. After all, I always did have trouble getting them to grow. Not this year - they have taken over my garden. They are only supposed to grow 2 - 4 feet, but there's a few in my garden that are taller than me and still growing. Good thing they are pretty. Somewhere in my suburban jungle there is also lavender, basil, rosemary, bell peppers and three tomato plants. I'll send a search party out for them in the morning.







Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Pretty flowers. I might have time for gardening when I retire.

Thu Aug 13, 01:23:00 PM 2009  
Blogger AuntieJanet said...

Nice flowers, Lisa. My back yard is nothing but weeds now. Thanks to Tori digging holes everywhere,I am almost afraid to mow.

Sun Aug 16, 07:22:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Lisa said...

Dogs and kids - they sure are hell on lawns.

Wed Aug 19, 04:50:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home