Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Here We Go Again....

I survived four rounds of Barney, numerous Ben 10 and Scooby Doo marathons, several hundred back to back episodes of Shrek (which was an awesome movie only the first couple of times), Jazzmin's Spice Girls period, and the Teletubbies. Now all of the sudden Lea Anna is obsessed with the Disney channel. While I can console myself in the fact that at least she's outgrown Barney (Yak!) and the Teletubbies (Double Yak!), I am wrestling the TV away from her cute little hands cause I can not take another episode of iCarly or Zack and Cody. I have now re-earned the title of the "Mean One" but who cares - I GOT THE REMOTE!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home