Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Watch Out for the Demon Cats

I thought they were still watching the forty zillionth episode of iCarly or I would have nixed this in bud, but Daniel and Lea Anna watched some paranormal cable show the other night featuring Demon Cats and Hounds of Hell. I'll bet you can guess the outcome of this incident. Lea Anna is convinced that demon cats are real and I have not had a decent night sleep in two days. Anyway, I just found out that She's also afraid to go in her bedroom in the daytime so she hasn't changed her clothes in two days except for her T-Shirt and I am fighting with her to change her underwear. Seriously, Demon cats?!! Who makes this #$%^ up? And why the paranoia of possessed cats and not possessed dogs?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home