Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, November 02, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Yay for family photos! ^_^



^(L-R) Hector and Ruben are "Dexter and DD", Chela is a Sea Princess, and Brandon (her cousin) is "Darth Vader." I did all the costuming this year (except for Vader...obviously.)



^Hehe... Best family photo ever



^ME! I am the "Evil Emperor Zurg"! My friend was the "Anthrax Fairy"!

(I did our costumes too... Yay, Jazzmin! ^_^)



Close-Ups of my costume. :-P

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Cool, didn't know Ruben could look so good as a woman. The costumes look great Jazzmin

Mon Nov 02, 04:13:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Lisa said...

Holy cow, these are awesome!

Mon Nov 02, 05:54:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I have WAY more on my Facbook album album. And Ruben stayed in the dress for quite a while...AFTER trick-or-treating. X-D

Tue Nov 03, 08:20:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Lisa said...

As long as he doesn't start shaving his legs or wearing your panty hose......

Fri Nov 06, 06:14:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home