Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Care Packages

I found a link to this USPS offering on the Gators In Iraq blog. It's a free bundle of Priority Mail supplies for sending care packages to military service members. Suzanne has more details about things Ryan wanted but I did hear that they were burning through DVDs and video games at a pretty high rate. Anyway, call 'em up and get your free stuff so you can send packages to the boys.

2 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Can anyone post Ryan's address so I can send him a package? Also, has he said anything about what he needs or wants?

Fri Aug 12, 01:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

I thought about posting both Ryan's and David's address, but realized it was probably a bad idea from a security standpoint.

Though friends and family are probably the only ones reading this blog, you never know if evil terrorists or anthrax peddlers are lurking, so I decided against it.

I am sending Ryan's address to Amanda. Anyone else who wants it can contact Chelle, Suzanne or me.

I don't have David's new address yet. He told me he will most likely be in a reception battallion at first, which means his address would change again in just a few days.

Fri Aug 12, 03:08:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home