Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mom Stuff

I took a vacation day Tuesday and took Lea Anna out for some good old fashion spoiling. I asked her that morning where she wanted to go today and of course she said "Chattanooga and go up and down and up and down on the carousel!" Well, Rivergate Mall is 10 minutes away and has a carousel so you can guess where we ended up. Besides the carousel rides and the obligatory Chick-fil-A happy meal, strawberry frappacinno and window shopping, She got a manicure. Oh, the child thinks she is THE BOMB now. It was so cute, her showing anybody and every body her pink nails. We had a ton of fun. I had to pick her up and march her out of the Disney store though. She had a screaming fit because I made her put back a pair of Cinderella panties. All I can say is "naptime !" She screamed bloody murder all the way to the parking lot and half way back home. She has been bugging me all week to go back and get her nails painted again, but I don't want to 10 dollar myself to death.
Daniel was a little jealous when he found out we went to the mall, but I told him that I would have a Daniel day soon. If I can get some stuff done around the house today I might take him to the Adventure Science Museum tomorrow. We would both love that.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Jazzmin! I can't believe you gave my sister punk nails! Eeeewww! Were they out of black...

Sun Aug 28, 06:37:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: I meant PINK...not punk...the U and the I ARE pretty close together...

Sun Aug 28, 06:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

You really want your two-year-old sister to have black finger nails? Then you wouldn't be the only goth girl in the family.

Sun Aug 28, 07:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

You will be happy to know that your little Sis' first pick was neon green, but I nixed that idea.
And should I remind you that at her age you loved super frilly dresses that had even too fuch froo froo on them for me, Barbies AND the color pink? Don't despair though, sooner or later the Rosche wierd genes will kick in. I'm sure you will find a way to ill influence her from afar. Move back to TN and you'll get a chance to do it up close.

Mon Aug 29, 03:58:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

That's right! After I graduate...'n' stuff...I WILL got to Tennessee and finish the warp job on my siblings!!! To allow them to become weird, little preppie kids is OUT OF THE QUESTION!

MWUAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 30, 08:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Oh, god...this sounds like something Amanda would come up with. Have you guys been talking?

N-E-way, missy, when do you gradjamate?

Wed Aug 31, 04:44:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I graduate Fall 2006. (Yay!) And, mom, you should've let LeAnna have the neon green...IT'S UV REACTIVE, MAN!

Wed Aug 31, 09:41:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home