Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween Y'all

Happy Halloween every one. I walked like crazy - that's two days worth of exercise that I am so not used to. I'll pay for it in the morning, but I can console myself with the left over snickers bars. We took the kids trick or treating at the church down the street. They had three moon jumps, an inflatable obstacle course, and a bunch of other cool stuff. We all has a blast, inspite of this over sized pre-teen behemoth that went the wrong way on the obstacle course and plowed into Lea Anna. I just glared at her the first time. I told her off the second time when she almost plowed into her again. Lea Anna won one of those skipper thingys in a drawing that you twirl around your ankle and hop over. Daniel seemed a little bummed out that he didn't win any prizes, but I told him Lea Anna was too little for the skipper, so he'd have to play with it first and show her how to use it. He's a happy camper now. I forgot to frisk him before he went to bed. I'll probably find loads of kit kat wrappers on the floor in the morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, I'm human. How good can one be with snickers bars lying around?
Gary drew the design on the pumpkin on the right, and I helped Daniel carve it. I got the idea from extremepumpkins.com for the one on the right. I know Halloween is over now, but you should check this guys website out. The pumpkins on it range from funny to truly warped.

Tue Nov 01, 03:37:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I remember Skip Its! Those are awesome! I use to have one, remeber? They're good excercise too...

Tue Nov 01, 12:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

We did. We won a catered lunch for our department for winning "Best in Show". We one "Best in Show". There were two others that I thought came out almost as well, but of course I'm more than a bit biased towards ours.

Tue Nov 01, 11:17:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

YAY Lisa's team!

Wed Nov 02, 05:18:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home