Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Wheres the SUN !?!?!?!?!!!

The weather out here has been reeeally crappy as of late. Normally about this time its sunny, not as hot, occasional showers etc, etc but the past few days have sucked weather wise. The reason for all this bad weather is simple: god hates L.A. he plans to rid the world of it by depriving it of sun so that the plants all die and stop producing oxygen, which in turn will leave us with all that smog we created which in turn will cause us to die. As tragic as this may sound, there is still hope. The governator Arnold "Cali-FAwn-Ya' Schwarzennegger has already drawn up a plan to rapidly remove a majority of hollywoods A-listers with the exception of Britney spears, that giant dousche thats always following her around, and Paris Hilton. Angry democrats quickly helped them unionize into the W.I.T.H.A.T.P.F. union also known as Why in the hell are these people famous union which quickly garnered their release.

Joking aside the past few days have been actually really good. Saturday dad thought it would rain so I stayed home and finally finished that A-10 model I got almost a month ago. I painted it silver, but the flaps and weapon pylons as well as the nose cone were all painted black. The cockpit was done brown and the bombs & missles were done in either white, green, or black. It looks real cool but the best part is it was made with battle damage included! This included:Huge finger shaped Paint smudges from Anti aircraft artillery, bent tail wing from a suicidal bird bomber, broken landing gear from dogfighting, a broken windsheild caused by highflying baseballs coming from a steroid abusing baseball player, a crooked gun, as well as a multiple bent pylons, as well as huge cracks in armor from surface to air missle hits! I didn't try to put stickers on because I ran out of battle damage explanations. The next thing I'm gonna butcher is a model dodge viper srt-10, mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Sunday dad drove down to the park and let me drive around the empty lot. I almost ran into the curb twice before finally getting a feel for it, then I did pretty well. After that we went to majic johnson theaters to see DOOM. I personally loved that movie (not as much as war of the worlds though) but dad HATED it and we had a hort argument on the films quality. After that we went to Roscoes for dinner and as usual the waitress messed up my order. After that we went home but dad stopped at wal-mart and bought 2 DVD's Battlestar Galactica season one, and Batman begins. I was especially glad he bought Batman, but he got the cheap one that had no special features :~(

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh my god, they STILL have Battle Star Gallactica for rent? I loved it when a was teenager (10 kajillion years ago), but I have seen it about a half a million times.

Tue Oct 25, 04:33:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Blasphemy! "A thousand times cooler"? I think not, my boy. I watched some of the remake when it first aired and couldn't take it. They've cheapened the Battlestar Galactica legend. What is this nonsense with the Cylons? Cylons are Cylons. Cylons are not humans and do not look like humans. And this silly business of replacing the impeccable Dirk Benedict with some chick? BLASPHEMY I say! I, for one, will not stand for it. Or sit through it, either!

Wed Oct 26, 03:57:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Ah, young one...question the wisdom of your elders, do you? Decimated by the Cylons, we humans were. Your very survival you owe to brave warriors doing battle with Cylons before even a wrinkle in the Force were you. Distinguish these stories from the original, these modern twists do, but - at best - are mere contrivances.

Thu Oct 27, 04:53:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home