Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, October 16, 2005

E-Mail Notification?

I am thinking of setting up a system that would send out an e-mail letting you know that someone has posted to the blog. It would notify you only for main posts, not comments, so it shouldn't be ton of e-mail. It'll also have a link so you can go directly to the post.

If you're interested, let me know (either by leaving a comment or e-mailing me directly) and I'll add you to the list of people to be notified.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Okay now that I said it I'm having trouble setting it up, dagnabbit! Do let me know if you're interested and I'll let y'all know when I can get it working.

Mon Oct 17, 06:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger AuntieJanet said...

meeee

Sun Oct 23, 07:42:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home