Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Macaroni for Dinner tonite

Nothing much is happening. I am taking Spanish and PE. I gave blood Wednesday and tried to excercise despite them telling me not do anything strenuous-and it was hot on top of that.I will listen next time.Dad is in here talking to me about the pope from world war2. You know Dad. I went to Target today and it was not open yet. They extended the grand opening to next Sunday. They built this huge two story target behind the Galleria where Levitz used to be. I will let you know how it goes when I go to the opening, Lord willing.Luis and I are good-he is still trying hard and studying alot.Mom is fine. We are both praying for God to take us in his hand. Regarding health insurance-we dont know what is going to happen. Most likely they will have to spend down, and might have to sell the house.We dont know. Maybe God will give us a miracle. But whatever happens I am trying to get prepared by going to school.You know I am weird what should scare me-like all the stuff that is happening- doesn't and what shouldnt scare me-like meeting new people does.Well, I am neglecting my dinner I have to go.( I am making macaroni) Hi to everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm glad they don't make you sell your house. I would understand if you were living in a 7 bedroom plush spread in Palos Verdes, but that's not the case. Besides, finding affordable housing in southern California is impossible, I know how much the rentals are.

Fri Oct 07, 03:50:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

I'd have to second Adrian's comment about the flourescent bulbs. I had them in my last house and they're great. They don't generate a bunch of heat, either. Flourescent bulbs do require a larger initial outlay but you get it back pretty quickly.

I'm replacing all the regular bulbs here that don't show, but the light fixtures the previous owners chose mostly use those decorative bulbs. I don't like most of the fixtures (goldtone - ick!) and am willing to replace them but it'll have to be as cash allows.

I know you all will be okay because our family excels at living cheaply. Well, except for Loretta. But we do what we need to do to get by and put food on the table. Still, it's very stressful a lot of the time.

Jonna, it's good that you have peace about your "starving student" status, though I'm sorry that what you consider little things are stressful. When I was in college I could handle a lot because I knew I was working toward something bigger and better, and that would eventually make life a little easier. Maybe you realize this, too. If so, you won't be wrong.

Life never gets perfect but it does get better, especially when you work on making it better.

Fri Oct 07, 04:55:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home