Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, September 25, 2005

More From Jazz...............

I got my first paycheck this past Friday...yay! It was only for the first week I worked, so I got $158.20. Since it was my first check I spent it on nice stuff. I got a pair of shiny, new boots (literally...they're silver), one of those pretty, black glitter trees I coveted, a HIM DVD (a cheap, single, but whatever...), and pretty fabric. Also...

I got tickets to see HIM in concert at the Wiltern!!! Wooooo Hooooo! They are floor seats (the pit) and they're awesome!!!
I'm gonna have to fight off the ville valo fan girls though...they'll be trying to get at his crotch the whole time...NE-Wayz...
I'm taking my friend, Emerald, to the concert. I bought her a ticket as a birthday gift. I get my next paycheck the weekend before the concert, so I'm going to try to get a hotel room...that way well have a place to crash after the concert (which probably won't get out 'til 11pm and who wants to wait around for the Metro bus on a Friday night? .....NOT ME).
The following day, we'll hang out in Hollywood and/or Santa Monica...then we can go see Sins of the Flesh (Rocky Horror). Yay!
If I have enough money I'll drag Bridget with us to Sins...AND NOTHING HER BOYFRIEND SAYS WILL STOP ME!!! (Even if he feels left out... X-P) N-E-Wayz...........

I did start North High...I even got my school ID. My counselor is really cool too...he said that even though my grades in the 11th grade weren't so great, he believes I still have a chance to get into a 4 year college. Therefore I decided to buckle down and take 7 classes instead of 6 this year...North High has a 0-period that starts at 7am, before the standard 1-6 period classes at 8am. My 0-period is TV production and in about 3 weeks we'll be the ones in charge of doing the North High TV news (aired everyday during 4th period).

My favorite teachers are Ms. Benone (Theater Arts) and Mr. Stover (English). Ms. Benone is very perky and funny...I like her...she's nice. Mr. Stover is my all-time favorite thought because he's REALLy funny and has a twisted sense of humor. He even free-styles (no, he's not black....he's just weird) during class in the middle of teaching. We started Macbeth and he's even nice enough to translate Shakespeare into idiot-terms for the students who don't get it. NE-Wayz...

That's all for now....I must get ready for school in the morning!

--Jazzy

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Jazzy, you are a VERY SPECIAL GIRL.

But seriously, I am proud of you for deciding to buckle down and kick @$$ with your schedule. I did the same thing my last semester of college. It about killed me taking seven classes but I did it, I did good, and I finished sooner than I would have otherwise so I could start making the "big" bucks (that's a joke).

You, too will do it and do good : )

Mon Sep 26, 06:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

Way to go Jazzmin! So where are you putting your glitter tree? Are you SURE you still have room for the bed? :D
I looked up the faculty at NHS' website and not a single teacher that I remember is still there. I guess it's been a while. Adrian told me Mrs. T is still teaching at Edison. She is still my favorite teacher.

Tue Sep 27, 05:05:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

I forgot to mention that while I was reading your post yesterday about all the cool things you bought and are planning to buy, I was listening to the Dave Ramsey Show (for financial planning and debt reduction). I thought is was prophetic. I may send you his book, although this falls under the "Do as I say not as I do" category.

Wed Sep 28, 05:10:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home