Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Counting the Days

It has been crazy at work. Last Thursday our vendor's website changed thier security certificate with out telling us!!! It caused major issues and it took until yesterday evening for everything to be fully resolved, so we spent three days going batshit crazy doing almost nothing and today trying to cram in 3 day backlog. Thank god I'll be on vacation next week, but it is making this week crawl by. I plan on doing almost nothing of any value (which is much funner at home - it's only fun in theory at work but in reality it totally sucks), not even taking a peek at an iron, pantyhose, or high heels and sleeping in as much as humanly possible. I firmly believe high heels are the root of all evil and were probably invented by some man to keep his wife three steps behind him. After all, it's hard to conquer the world when your feet hurt (and you guys thought it was hormones that makes us so bitchy).

I made a really good pot pie for dinner tonight. Daniel kept bumming my potatoes off of me and Lea Anna kept stealing my carrots. I don't really like cooked carrots all that much anyway, but between those two little imps half my dinner was gone. Oh well, I can always get a peanut butter sandwich later. It wouldn't hurt me to skip a meal or two anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Yeah! I never thought about that conquering the world thing. Bastards! I don't EVER wear heels or pantyhose. I even resent having to go to client meetings because I am not allowed to wear open-toed shoes to them (our company president has a weird aversion to toes).

I would also like to point out the fact that "iron" is a four-letter word.

Wed Sep 21, 06:33:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Oh - I almost forgot - enjoy your vacation!

Wed Sep 21, 06:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Pantyhose? Those are for Hooters waitresses. Sally Hansen spray-on-legs is where it's at. And the last time I used my iron it was to straighten my hair before I bought my flat iron- they make wrinkle-free clothes so you don't need irons. But I disagree about heels- I love them.

Thu Sep 22, 10:15:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home