Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Moved Out...

Hey family,

I moved out of dad's house...yay...of course he had A LOT to say about it, but he hasn't changed my mind. He says I'm abandoning the family because I think a job is more important...but, hopefully he'll come to understand that leaving was just something I had to do.

I've decided to go to North High after all. I'll only take the mandatory classes (English, History, and a foreign language) and take all my electives at LACC...the best part about that is that I'd only have class at LACC once a week in the evening. This also gives me time to work. I'm also going to get my HS diploma through Century High School's Test program...even though I'll get it before the end of the school year, I'm going to continue going to North High. (I would like a REAL graduation ceremony...you know, caps, gowns, nostalgia, etc.) And If my schedule becomes too hectic I can always check out of North High anyway becausem hey........I'll already have a diploma!

So, that's the update on my life...

Love you all!

-Jazzy

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

You better have a real graduation ceremony, missy. You, too, Fish-Kicker!

Sun Sep 11, 07:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh Jazzy, I'm not ready for you to grow up yet. You didn't ask me.
I can't see you father understanding anything deep and meaningfull in this lifetime. Eventual acceptance yes, but understanding - not likely. His mind set is his problem though, not yours. You are an adult now. Whether we like it or not, even if it scares the living daylights out of us, our little babies do eventually grow up and make their own way in life. Still, adult or not, if you do not graduate I will come down to CA and kick your butt. You too Adrian! I can still pull your ear even if I have to climb on a step ladder to do it.

One more thing - now that you are working and paying bills, prepare for a lot of ramen noodles, beans & torillas and PB & J sandwiches.

Sun Sep 11, 09:37:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

You did move in with Grandma & Grandpa, didn't you?

Mon Sep 12, 05:35:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

yeah...it's a mad house

Tue Sep 20, 02:13:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home