Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Moving slow

We had a Gospel Singing at the Governors Palace (it's a big theater in Sevierville) for my church's 100 year anniversary. I worked the concession stand, I stayed with the food. We had alot left over so I packed the soda back up until my arm almost feel off. Then I made the mistake of asking what else needed to be done, I got stuck with the glass doors 3 double and side windows. The only help I got was some short kids, I couldn't even reach the top. Timothy got on Brians shoulders to reach and I just jumped. I didn't get home til after midnight which is way past my bedtime, I woke up at 5:00am. It was really good, some of the people in our church sang ,they were as good or better than the professional singers we got. It makes a difference from singing in a small church to a big theater.
Anyway, Caitlin was just joking (she gets it from me) and didn't mean any insults. It would be good for her to write stuff so if you send her an invite between her and I we might keep up (not that we have much going on).

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun up until the clean up duty. Oh why didn't any singing talent pass on down to me? It could have been me on stage! I inherited the Rosche big feet-little boob syndrome but I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

I don't hold it against Caitlin for calling me an old fart. After all, she is just a spring chicken. Besides, I'm not old. I haven't even had my midlife crisis yet.

Sat Sep 10, 05:53:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home