Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Finally Posting

When something happens by the time I finally got around to posting it's old news. I emailed some but the latest news is I got robbed!! I thought it was kids because of what they took led me to believe they were on foot. They took my playstation2 and games we had to it and my jewelry box. I had a few nice pawnable things but mostly Avon jewelry. They actually caught some of the people, it was a big ring. A woman drove a van and scoped places out and dropped a couple of guys off. She parked in a field or off somewhere. They would get the stuff and hike to wear she was. There are alot of woods around here and they got someone a street over and took their guns (left the shot guns) and I think took their dog. I heard the police talking about it but wasn't sure if it was them. I went downtown today and looked at some stolen stuff but it wasn't mine. They did recover the playstation and one game but it's at the local sheriffs. Sorry Ryan that heavy silver chain of yours was in my jewelry box. They are still getting stuff back from pawn shops so I still might get stuff back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonna said...

Wow-I am sorry that happened to you.

Thu Sep 01, 06:11:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Atleast you're ok...I hope they catch the assholes...and playstation rots your brain...

Thu Sep 01, 06:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I finally met up with the Jefferson County Police, he stood me up twice. I had to identify the playstation 2 and the game as mine. It turned out it wasn't mine so as of today there is nothing tying the ones they caught to my robbery. The people that got robbed a block over did find some of their stuff so it's most likely them. They got caught in Knox County so they are getting all the pawn shop stuff and sending Jefferson County a list. There's still a chance of getting some of my stuff.

Sat Sep 10, 04:59:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home