Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hello Family!!!

I'm doing good...I'm actually kinda planning on moving out in about a month. I'm waiting for dad to get me a new birth certificate so I can update my ID (It's been sayeng Tennessee FOREVER!). I'm still job hunting...the Taco Bell down the street from me said I was hired and could start as soon as the new uniforms came in...THAT WAS OVER A MONTH AGO!!! Now I'm back to square one and doing odd-jobs...

DUDE! My school (Crenshaw HS) lost its accreditation! .......That means all diplomas from year 2006 and beyond will be worthless! I'm gonna move in with grandma said I could stay with them if I want to go to North High (which I do, but Job Corp is tempting because they pay you...).

On a more entertaining note, I got to see Rocky Horror performed by a LIVE theater group...TWO WEEKS IN A ROW! It was awesome! The theater group that performs is called Sins O' The Flesh and they're in Beverly Hills. I got de-virginized (IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, MOM!!!) by one of the chics in the Tranny Corp. my first night there. My friend, Emerald, went with me both times, but didn't want to admit to be part of the virgin sacrifice, so she lied about it being her first time [to Rocky].

If dad (and Emerald's dad) say it's ok, we're gonna go again this Saturday for Emerald's birthday, so she can be part of their birthday ritual...it's SO FUNNY! They make the cast and the regulares (people who go EVERY week) line up behind each other with their legs spread and the birthday person has to crawl under their legs... As they go through each pair of legs they get spanked.

My fav part is when the birthday person first goes in, then comes out...before you go through the first pair of legs, the wack you in the but with one of those big water containers (that...like...get delivered to your doorstep), then when you crawl through the last pair of legs another person spanks you with a cat 'o' nine tails... (ALL the security guards at Sins O' The Flesh carry them).

The first time we went was so much fun! My favorite part was when Riff Raff sang his verse from "There's A Light." The actor playing him stood on the chairs in the row in the row in front of us (he was DIRECTLY in front of us) and at the end of his verse he pulled a can of sill string out of the crotch of his pants and sprayed people with it.He actually AIMED at Emerald (looked her in the eye and everything!) because during that song your supposed to take your prop newspaper and cover your head with it (you know...like Brad and Janet do in the movie), but she was the ONLY one in theater who did it...so Riff Raff came over (HA! HA! ...CAME OVER!), ripped the paper from her hands, and sprayed silly string on her head...he got me and a few other audience members too though... (I saved some of the silly string...memories...)

Well, that's all I can think of too say right now...I know my first blog entry's like...6 pages long...

TaTa!
Jazzy

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Job Corp is definately an option, but I would really check it out before you sign up for it. They will only get you a regular high school diploma if you only have need a few credits to graduate. (I forget how many) Most people get a GED through there. Also, they do pay you but just enough to cover the basic necessities. (I think my first check was something like 21 dollars every two weeks but that was in '85)If you don't spend your living allowance on cigarettes and 40 ouncers like many of the students, you'll have enough to get by on if you live on campus. The students basically have the same personality as the population you are currently living among and the food sucks, but you can't say realy complain much about their lack of cooking expertise since after all, it is free. Still, you'll get free job training so it is not really bad deal. Like I said, just check everything out, ask your recruiter LOTS of questions, and don't believe anything they tell you if it's not in writing if you are going to go that route.

Wed Aug 31, 05:28:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Yeah, definitely check them out. I would hope that they addressed issues like your mom had to deal with. Lisa, correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but didn't they teach you printing techniques and equipment that were already outdated at the time they were teaching them? If they still do stuff like that it kinda makes it hard to get a job doing what you were trained for.

Wed Aug 31, 05:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Oh, and I forgot to say I can't freakin' believe a HIGH SCHOOL, even one in L.A., could lose its accreditation. What the heck are all the teachers and administrators doing while this is going on? Smoking crack with the gang bangers?

Anyway, it'll be cool if you go to North. GO SAXONS.

Wed Aug 31, 05:57:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

They did. There were still some small mom and pop shops around using the equipment I trained on at the time, but not any that would pay much. Still, if I wanted it bad enough I would have kept at it instead of taking the first job that came along. I remember their nursing program was pretty good, but they didn't have an RN program so you won't get a high dollar job that way. I can't see Jazzy wiping
any ones butts anyway. It's a good program, but unless they updated their program offerings you can do just as well as at any tech school.

Wed Aug 31, 07:33:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I can't see me wiping anyone's ass either...as long as I don't have to file papers (OR WIPES ASSES!) I think I'll be ok... Filing is so ungodly boring...I'd sooner shoot myself with the stapler if I had to do that for the rest of my life...

Thu Sep 01, 06:17:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home