Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, September 01, 2005

This is Caitlin...she wasn't invited

Bunch of old farts.i would like be invited my e-mail is koolkat90918@yahoo.com . I also am turning 15 on the 18.muh haha.
I might try to get my permit on my b-day if I have my manuel read by then.
I also am a freshman at Jefferson County High School (JCHS).I am part of
the JCHS Step-Dance Team!!!Jazzmine e-mail me sometime.I am bored LOL.
Step Team is hip-hop dancing & like clapping & stomping.Maybe i can show
you all when i see u next time.We had a sort of big tree fall beside our house when we got the after affects from hurricane katrina.I can't wait til high school
is over it suckes butt.I tow around like a 25lbs. bag,cause lockers are to complicated.my school has at least 2,600 students & it takes forever to get down steps are to the otherside of the hall.My teachers are cool.I don't have much homework.When i have break(20min. freetime between 1st period & 2nd )i get to the cafteria & walk around 5minutes i have to turn & go to 2nd period(wow what a break,my booty).My class are 1.Algebra A/B(college path),
2a.Physical Science/2b.World Geography,3.Teen Leadership,& 4.English(INTER.)!!! I guess i should go,cause i don't know what else to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Who in the hell is posting advertisements on this blog? They should get sent to New Orleans.

Thu Sep 01, 11:25:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Dear Caitlin,

No one meant to exclude you from this blog. In an August 3 e-mail to your mom I wrote "If or when you think Caitlin is old enough and interested I can send her an invite, too."

The idea behind the blog was to give everyone in the family, since we're spread out all over the country (and the world), a place to share what's going on in our lives. It's mainly for the adults in the family, though I don't think anyone would mind letting mature kids participate.

Starting off your post with an insult doesn't exactly help your case for being mature, especially when it's directed at your family members who contribute to the blog. If you're a contributor you'll be responsible for keeping us up to date with what's going on at your house. Your mom has so much going on that she would probably be happy about you helping with that.

I can't speak for everyone, but I would like you to join as long you'll be able to accept the responsibility for being sort of a reporter for your family without being mean about it. Discuss it with your mom after you both read this and if you think you're up for it, give me a call.

Fri Sep 02, 08:41:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home