Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This is Halloween...Halloween, Halloween!

This year I have decided to invest a small portion of my check to Halloween decor...especially when it goes on sale. That way, when I get my own living space I'll have killer decorations...like the 6ft. tall black, cardboard coffin at the Halloween Illusions store...AWESOME! This list also includes the following desired items:

2 Glittery, black decorative trees
1 package (10 x 50ft) of Wall Gore-it's wall paper, but with cool print on it...I want the one that makes your room look like a dungeon.
3 packs of Floor Gore-clear secorative stickers you put on your floor. One looks like a skelleton climbing out of a sewer and I want a couple spider ones...
4 Glowing Skull lamps-they have them at Ralphs...I want 2 white ones and 2 green ones.
1 Black Skull Strobe Light

And a small variety of other items (like pretty fabrics for decorating and drapes)...but don't worry...I'll still leave room for a bed n stuff...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Jazzy, It's about time you resurfaced! Did you get into NHS yet? I've already resigned myself to the fact that my eldest daughter is a touch on the freaky side, so you'll just have to send me a picture when you finally get everything together. I'll bet it will look real cool, but knowing you I doubt there will really be room for a bed.

Tue Sep 20, 04:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

That's why I said a SMALL portion GENIUS! I'm waiting for the clearance sales...and no, mom...I didn't get into North High yet. There still givin' me the run-around.

AND I WILL LEAVE ROOM FOR A BED!

Wed Sep 21, 10:28:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home