Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hello everybody

School is going well. I got an "A" on my Spanish exam. P.E. is going well.also. I am taking a walking class, where we walk 3 miles outdoors. I am getting pretty burned because I keep forgetting my sunblock. N E Way- it is so nice going to school with my husband. It gives me couple time. He helps me with my spanish and I help him with his english. plus I get a ride for free. What else is going on- I am thinking about taking some cooking classes. I just want to see if I like it. LA Trade tech has some really good programs but they have classes either at 6:45 in the morning or 2:00pm. I still would have to take classes at El camino in order to qualify for assistance with school. Maybe I could take a few classes at an adult school in cooking , I dont know. But whatever I do I dont want to get side tracked again. I have three classes after this semestre before I graduate with a general diploma. I am going for the general diploma first, to give me a since of accomplishmentand also because I dont know yet what I am supposed to do with my life-career wise. This Friday I will be thirty-three. I am going to spend the day at the beach reading a book, then I will go out to lunch and have family over in the evening. How did everyone spend their Birthdays? Well, I have to go because Marisela is begging for Mommytime.

Jonna

3 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

It's 1:06 a.m. in Georgia, so I can officially be the first to say 'Happy Birthday'. I feel safe saying that because I'm the only person in this family on the east coast who would still be up at this hour on the 'puter. Hope you have fun at the beach today.

Thu Sep 22, 10:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Jonna said...

Thanks it's good to here from you. I will have fun, although I may not make it to the beach. Lets see if Luis gets back in time. N-E-way today has been great so far (no kids-house to myself.)

Fri Sep 23, 12:37:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Jonna said...

PS. its good to hear from you too Adrian

Fri Sep 23, 12:38:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home