Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Maracas are Evil

I received a package from Adrian yesterday that Jazzy and Him have been putting together with a cool Xmas CD that Adrian shot last year and a power point of Jazzy's portfolio. They also sent some toys for Daniel and Lea Anna and they are all loud, except for the light sabers. We had a battle last night against the dark empire, but Lea Anna hits to hard so I had to bow out of that one. I never knew maracas could make so much noise. All I can say is wait till Jazzmin and Adrian have kids. Payback!

3 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

I seem to remember David and I coming to visit you one summer when we were in California, and you bought David a very loud firetruck with lights and sirens and everything, and you said it was okay 'cuz you didn't have to live with him...methinks this might be karma.

Thu Sep 22, 09:59:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, I remember but that wasn't meant to annoy the family. It was for that psycho chick who was harrassing you two and she deserved worse than that.

I have one more day till vacation. Whoo hoo!

Fri Sep 23, 03:46:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

I think you'd have to classify her as a BROAD rather than a CHICK!

Fri Sep 23, 07:19:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home