Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

North High Here I Come!!!

I JUST got off the phone with the counselor, Irene at North High and she said I can start class after I re-fill out the enrollment papers! She said that since I'm 18 and living with my grandparents I have to sign the papers in MY NAME and not granpas... Therefor I am going to get the paperwork in about 30mins. and turn it in tomorrow! Then I'll be able to start attending North High School! YAAAAAYYYY!

Aren't you all just THRILLED!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jonna said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 21, 01:59:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Yay Jazzy!!!!!

Gooooooooooooooo SAXONS!

I better save my money so I can come to graduation : O

Wed Sep 21, 03:20:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

I am BEYOND thrilled! I am breathing a big sigh of relief now. So you have until what is it, May to find an equally freaky prom date? Do they still have drivers ed?
Give me an S!
Give me an A!
Give me an X!
Give me an O!
Give me an N!
What's that spell......
Crenshaw High can kiss our butts!

Thu Sep 22, 03:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Just remember, going to high school means ATTENDING high school- don't get senior-itis like I did, or else you'll end up bartending at a chain restaurant like me, and your highest hopes will be managing the place. Ha ha ha...I'm only half joking though.

Thu Sep 22, 10:05:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

Jazz, are you enrolled now? What's your classes and what teachers do you have?

Sun Sep 25, 03:53:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home