Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Happy Birthday David

Good-Looking DudeCongratulations on making it to the Big 2-0. Since 21 has become something of a non-event now that you have a military ID, it puts the focus back on this birthday, in my opinion anyway.

You're not a teenager anymore. Yikes. I want to say "Thank God" and "Oh my God" (my baby's grown up) all at the same time. I'm disappointed I've missed your last two phone calls and that I still don't have your address to send you a special birthday package full of beef jerky or whatever. But if you check your e-mail today you'll find something from Amazon. Hopefully you will get yourself some decent reading material, at least with part of it.

The night you were born The A-Team was on in the Labor room. It's one of the few things I remember. I guess another significant memory is that you didn't take as long to arrive as your sister, something that still hasn't changed ;-) And then of course, there's the story you love to repeat, where the nurse handed you to your dad and he said, "Now THERE'S a good-looking kid."

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Birthday David! Well of course your good looking, your related to me :D

I can just imagine being in labor with the A-Team on:

"Push!" ... "BOOM!" ... "Push!" ... "Ratatatat! KABOOM!"..."Push!"

Sun Sep 25, 01:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Yup, September is a record month for the Rosche clan.

Mon Sep 26, 06:38:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Happy Birfday, Davey! ...Well...Happy Be-Lated Birfday...whatever...

Be sure to thank Adrian for the pointless b-day info he left you...Though some of it WAS interesting...it's still kinda over-kill...

Tue Sep 27, 04:57:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home