Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, October 21, 2005

Hi everyone

I haven't posted in a while because really I dont have much to talk about. I fear boring everyone to death. Even though I am 33, my life is still forming. I am still in college (If I buckle down I'll be finished in june) and I haven't found my life's passion yet. Maybe life will change after my kids have grown and I'll get more hobbies . Well anyway I am doing well in school. So are the kids, except for Marisela getting in trouble for talking in class (we had to put her on TV restriction)So, is anyone dressing up for Halloween? I don't really celebrate Halloween but my kids want to go trick or treating. Chela (Marisela) is going to be a pink Kitty. Jazzmin made her a tail and I bought her a pink leotard. I wonder what Leannna will be. Lisa has to send me pictures so I can show everyone how much cuter my neice is than anyone else's. It was interesting to see Ryan's pictures and hear his post. It is as if I travel vicariously with him. Teresa, this blog was such a good idea and has brought everyone much closer.....Luis is fine right now he is all about studying, as opposed to me. Me I am relaxed. If I can get a "C" without studying, I go for the "C" Still, my Gpa is pretty good . I have Spanish and I have P.E. Next semestre it is Political science, History, Pe, and then I am outta here. After that I am going to take courses for enrichment to find my path. Then maybe who knows- a four year degree. Well I think that's all for today except-oh yeah- they haven't caught Reggie the famous alligator from Lake Machado.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

FYI, I graduated from college at 35. You are doing good. Wherever a person is at doesn't matter as much as where he or she is going, and not giving up along the way, in my opinion.

You should just post. You could write what you had for breakfast and it wouldn't matter. It's just good to hear from you and know you are okay, or even not okay. Most of the time none of us are writing about really exciting adventures, except for Ryan who had to join the Navy and go out in the middle of the ocean and to all sorts of strange places to be able to do that.

Marisela talking too much in class???? OUR Marisela would NEVER talk too much - the teacher must have her confused with someone else : O

Fri Oct 21, 04:48:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Reggie has a blog.

Fri Oct 21, 09:35:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I got paid...I'm buyin' a Reggie shirt...

Sat Oct 22, 10:29:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home