Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What's Up With Jazz...

Hello Family!

Yesturday was an eventful day... i went to Hollywood with my friends Bridgette and Aaron. We went to a few stores, hoping to find Bridgette a costume for Halloween. (We got her options down to Rainbow Brite and a police woman...she wants a gun.) Unfortunately, we couldn't find anything...that was affordable anyway. On our way to Melrose we did find a cool thrift shop, though. They have awesome band Ts. They had Souxie and the Banshees, Joy Division (although I don't really like them), AC/DC, Black Sabbath, The Clash...it was awesome. All their REALLY cool stuff was kept hung from the ceiling or in the "EMPLOYEES ONLY" area in the back...I really want to raid the employees' area!!!

After that we continued on our journey to Melrose...I had to pee. However, everywhere we stopped on the way seeme to NOT have a bathroom. The first place that DID have one was a 76 gas station. I went up to the guy at the window and said "Excuse me, may I use your bathroom?" I asked like THREE times and even knocked on the window, but the asshole ignored me and kept counting his damn money! (He's just lucky I don't have a penis...I'd have pissed on his window!) After that we found a cafe. Aaron said they probably didn't have one either (because that seemed to be the case with everywhere else...except the 76 station), but i argued that wherever coffe was served there was a bathroom because coffee makes you have to pee...so we walked around to the entrance... THERE WAS A PRIVATE PARTY GOING ON 'TIL 7PM, SO I COULDN"T GO IN!!! Bridgette and Aaron laughed at me the whole time...how sweet of them... (And you know wherever there's a party, there's a toilet!) I didn't find salvation 'til we came to a Laundromat...I had to pay $.25 to use it, but I was happy.

When we finally got to Melrose we went to a few clothing stores and a comic book shop. American Vintage was really cool. Bridgette and Aaron put on afros and let me take a picture. (Bridgette's afro was blonde though, sothe flash bounced off of it and you can't see it very well.) We also found a pair of plus-sized leather chaps (even fat guys can be sexy!) and some prom dresses from hell. The Shrine was another REALLY awesome store. The best outfit ever was one the guy mannequin was modleing in the window. He had on black slacks, a long black trenchcoat, and under it was a blood-red silk shirt with ruffles (like Lestat wears). I should've taken pictures...I want whoever I marry to wear it at the wedding...it was that awesomely beautiful. We also went to a store called Necromance. They sell REAl human and animal bones 'n' stuff. They had everything from mink penis bones to shark teeth and turtle shells...they even had a couple human hand bones. I wanted to buy a freeze-dried bat (yes...a real bat), but I didn't have the money, so i just bought a yard of this really cool wire ribbon they had and a plastic casket keychain. It was so cute...it had an itty-bitty skeleton in it.

After that we took the bus home. On the 210, this bum who smelled like pee got on... when he noticed me he started talking about how I was a beautiful princess (I was wearing a gown...stupid me) and how I shouldn't be alone at night. I nodded my head and didn't say anything. Then he asked who the guy next to me was...I told him I didn't know who the hell he was and that he was there when I got there...I also pointed to Bridgette and Aaron and said I was with them. But, that's not the worst part!

As more people got on the bus he leaned closer to let them pass...EEEEW! His crotch was like, a foot from my face and pressed myself against the guy next to me. (Bridgette and Aaron...and just about everybody else at the back of the bus were laughing at me...) When the guy woke up and saw why I was pinned so close to him he immediatley got up. As soon as he left i bolted out of my seat and let the bum have the entire damn thing to himself! (I knew if I didn't he was gonna try to sit next to me...NO WAY!) Aaron was kind enough to give me his seat next to Bridgette...yay! The bum still kept trying to talk to me...people still laughed. I was scarred for awhile and when we got off the bus (because it eventually broke down a few blocks from Crenshaw and Slauson) Bridgette, Aaron and I were still laughing about it. I SWEAR TO GOD, I WAS GONNA BUST THAT BUM'S NUTS IF HIS CROTCH CAME ANY CLOSER! I HAD MY FIST READY!!!

Bridgette and I went to Taco Bell while Aaron walked home and borrowed his brother's car. He picked us up from Taco Bell and we all got something to eat from Master Burger. We then headed to Grandma's and watched movies for the night. (We watched Freaked and Alexander...A LOT of gay action going on in that movie.) I had fun. And this Friday and Saturday I'll be spending to fun-filled days with Emerald! Sins of the Flesh is having a special Rocky Horror event Halloween Weekend and Friday we are going to Das Bunker (an industrial club). The only bad thing is that her evil boyfriend has to come...I only told her to invite him because everytime she goes somewhere fun with me (at night) he alsways has shit to say and I didn't want him bitching at her for stupid crap. (Always complaining about how he's excluded...that crybaby!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Ewwww Jazzmin! Dried bats?! You definately are NOT goignto have room for a bed.

Tue Oct 25, 04:29:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

One more thing - next time anyone gets thier body parts (especially the lower ones) that close to you, forget about being nice. Look him in the eye and tell him point blank and tell him "Get your smelly crotch out of my face NOW before I rip it off and shove it down their throat!" You paid your fare, you have the right to ride to your intended destination without the threat of being rubbed by a strange tally whacker.

Tue Oct 25, 04:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Ew ew ew! Dried bats, rank crotches, taco bell -- can it get any worse?

I am glad that you weren't alone, even if your friends laughed at you. Karma dictates that you should be entertained at their expense next ; )

Tue Oct 25, 05:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

There's nothing wrong with a freeze-dried bat! they even keep it sealed in a plastic thingy!

Wed Oct 26, 12:30:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home