Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Introducing Lava Boy and Ice Girl

Daniel has been on restriction this whole weekend because he had a bad week in school. He's about driving me crazy alternating between the "I'm bored" and running wild around the house with Lea Anna. They did make up a "super powers" game. It's really cute but I'm trying to sit tight and ignore the extra noise while they loudly try to freeze and melt each other into oblivion. He only has one more day - I think I'll be just as glad as he is to let him go outside again! Sooner or later I'll have my dream home with a nice yard so that Lava Boy and Ice Girl can shoot their power beams outside where they don't echo through my brain. Daniel has also been playing with Lea Anna's doll house a lot. The pink trim don't seem to offend him anymore now that he's found out that it makes a nifty three story parking garage for his hot wheels. And of course they both think it's hilarious to pretend the dolls are pooping on the toilet. Excellent sound effects included, free of charge. Boys will be boys .........

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

AWE! That's so cute! They're little comic book heroes!!! .....Or, villains???

Tue Jan 16, 09:20:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

It is very cute - until one of them starts complaining that the other didn't "die" when He/She was supposed to.


BTW - answer your e-mail you bad girl!

Tue Jan 16, 04:39:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Didn't you get the memo that your super mom powers trump all cute little kid powers? Use the force, Lisa...
Oh, and pooping dolls are kinda funny :)

Tue Jan 16, 10:57:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Boys will be boys. David had to play Barbies if he wanted Amanda to play with him when he was little. Didn't stop him from trying to electrocute her or climbing a 50' tree or growing up into a big, strong soldier.

I don't remember Amanda inventing super powers, but I do remember David's alter ego, Mr. Super Really Cool Stuff Guy Man!

Wed Jan 17, 07:17:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I had a rainbow house, but I don't know if I had any alter egos... I think it'd still be cool to have a rainbow house as long as it looked like Elviras!




2 Mom: I haven't had access to my e-mail. It is blocked at AFOC.

Wed Jan 17, 11:39:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

"Mr. Super Really Cool Stuff Guy Man" - That is classic! Kids are loud and messy, but NEVER boring.

Thu Jan 18, 04:06:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home