Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fancy-Shmancy

I took my braids down for a job interview that I had yesturday, so I look (somewhat) normal now!





The interview was at at Leon Max Studios in Pasadena.... HOPEFULLY, I'll get the job.

It starts out at about $12 an hour.

I have another interview Thursday morning at Pictage Inc. in Torrance. (Really close to home, too! How 'bout them apples...)

I get to play dress up and act normal again. w00t!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

You look mahvelous!

Tue Jul 31, 03:40:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow Jazz, It's been how many years since I've seen you with regualr hair? You do look gorgeous. $12 is a good starting salary if you can handle the commute day in and day out. The heck with fast food - that's a last resort. Did Pictage say what the starting salary is? Good luck on both!

Tue Jul 31, 05:09:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

$12 is more than I make- I'm jealous!

Tue Jul 31, 07:09:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

OMG, Jazzmin - I liked your braids (even the ones with crazy colors) but you look SO pretty without them. I mean, not that you weren't pretty before - it's just that your hair frames your face perfectly like this. That gorgeous smile completes the effect : D

Wed Aug 01, 04:27:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Awe! Thank you, Auntie!

And, mom, it's only been a little over a year since my hair has been normal. (Those stupid, neon hairfalls don't count!)

Pictage is a Wedding Photography site and their starting salary is about $12, too... All the jobs I applied to start at (atleast) $11 or $12.

Wed Aug 01, 09:41:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

YW, Jazz : )

$12 in L.A. is like $15 in ATL...and $5.50 in SanFran : O

Wed Aug 01, 10:05:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Only a year? I liked your wild braids - still do, but you look even more pretty with your hair like this. You are very photogenic.

Wed Aug 01, 03:30:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home