Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jonna!

On this day XX (I'll never tell) years ago, I remember Libby running into the living room with Mom's suitcase saying, "Don! It's time to go!" Somehow you managed to survive the mothering of your big sisters over the years, including learning English twice (correctly, the second time) and being shut in a dresser drawer by crazy friends (Kelly).

I hope your day has been a good one. I hope this year will bring good things your way.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

You share your birthday with Mickey Rooney, Ray Charles, Julio Iglesias, Bruce Springsteen, and Will Smith. Hope it was great!

Sun Sep 23, 08:58:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hope you had a great Birthday!! We have so many this month they kinda blur together. Everyone was working on mine so I had a quiet day and did nothing (it was nice). I hope you took time for yourself.

Mon Sep 24, 02:52:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe,gosh. you all remembered. Yeah, I had a pretty cool birthday. I went to breakfast,had cake and even got to rest a bit.I also had an excuse not to do the dishes. (jonna)

Mon Sep 24, 05:18:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Now that Adrian's living there, you can make him do hard labor and EVERYDAY can be your Birthday!!!

Wed Sep 26, 11:00:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home