Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

My Fire PitAnd by party time it's going to get downright chilly! Never fear, though - we'll have lots to keep you warm. I got the best Christmas gift ever (well, maybe second best after the Greyhound charm bracelet) from Brian - FIRE! To be accurate, Brian got me a cool-looking fire pit so we can safely make fire to chase away the chill.

Colombians know how to keep warm and have a good time - dance! Angela, my friend who is originally from Colombia, wonders what's wrong with people here that they think dancing is reserved exclusively for clubs. I wonder too. I don't dance well, but it doesn't take much to get me going and I have a good time, even if I embarrass the children. Hell, that's half the fun. So plan on getting your butt moving. We're all family or darn near so don't worry about impressing anyone - we know you too well for that to happen anyway. Suzanne is the only one who gets a pass and that's just so her knee can heal up right so she can dance at next year's party.

I'll dance to anything funky. Christina said she would dance if I played The Macarena (got it!). So, what song or type of music gets you moving?

Only


Douglasville Weather

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AuntieJanet said...

Great party, Teresa! We especially enjoyed the fire. And seeing everyone again, of course!
I still can't figure out how to start a new post. :-(

Tue Jan 01, 02:00:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home