Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!




I decided to show a little restraint and not post a bajillion photos so if you want to see anymore you can go here:


http://theprozacfamilyrobinson.blogspot.com/


We all had A LOT of fun and it was good to see everyone again. Daniel is still highly amused with the pooping polar bear. He won't share any of the brown jelly bellys!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Restraint? Bah! That's for sissies : O

I checked out the photos on your other blog (nice blog name, BTW) and you got some really cool fireworks photos. Couple of other good shots, too ; )

Thanks for sharing.

Wed Jan 02, 06:58:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

You know, I agree. Restraint is for sissies. Just like asking for directions and reading the manual.

Thu Jan 03, 03:32:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Teresa said...

Damn straight.

So what's with changing your ID to "Sparky"?

Fri Jan 04, 04:09:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Sparky was the best I could come up with at the time. I didn't think it was a good idea to use my real name since this is linked to another blog that has my last name in the title.

Sun Jan 06, 07:45:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home