Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, May 26, 2008

7+7+7

I TURN 21 SOON! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

I'm SOOOOOO excited! My friends and are going to get dressed up and go bowling.

I even bought a fancy dress off of Ebay for the night. (I'll be sure to post pictures for everyone!)

Mom, this is the URL to my birthday wishlist:
http://www. amazon. com/gp/registry/wishlist/17YPY9ZZW5T67

Also, Summer Session for LACC is coming up in a couple of weeks.

I'm going to be retaking my Math 115 (gah, I hate math!) and I'll be taking a Digital Photography class. My other glass are gym classes because I want to get in shape, especially because I'm taking dance classes in the Summer and Fall.

My gym classes are weight training (to tone muscles and what-not) and Circuit Training (which, I believe, is cardio work-outs). I'm also taking Jazz Dance this Summer and Bellydance in the Fall.

I can't wait 'til school starts up again!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Congradulations on your upcoming legalness. Your Birthday list is duly noted, but once again I refuse to buy you a copy of "Die Mommy, Die" on general principal. Love Ya Girl!

Wed May 28, 03:33:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home