Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, May 19, 2008

Artsy-Fartsy Awesomness.....IN 3D!!!!!

This semester, in one of my art classes, I have been learning how to illustrate and render characters and objects in 3D.

Here are some of my CrEaTiOnZ!

Title: Unwelcomed Visitor





Title: Anarchy in the Pond





Title: Dragon World





and last, but NOT LEAST............

Title: THE MAN-ZORD
There is a long and interesting explanation to his name and existence, which I will reveal at a later time.






YAY! That was my art..... I'm sad that this semester is ending; I'll miss making all these 3D wonders. My teacher is really cool though, and will let me audit the class to learn how to animate them and build my portfolio.

Also, this summer, I'll be taking a Digital Photography class and working with fancy expensive cameras. w00t!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

These are awesome. I think that evil duck is the one that stole my polish sausage sandwich. It has the same beady little eyes.

Mon May 19, 03:39:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home