Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Postcrossing

my postcrossing map

I can't remember where I heard about Postcrossing, but from Photojojo (a neat-o photo-related newsletter I get). I thought it was super cool and gave it a try. You can go to the web site and find out more about it, but the gist of it is that you send and receive postcards from all over the world. Above is a map showing postcards I've sent and received so far.

Today I got a postcard from Japan. The picture on the front is a cute little pink sushi rice cake with a smiley face on it. A few days ago I received a postcard from Poland. You never know what you're going to get! It's free. All it costs you is postage (currently .90 for most countries) and a postcard. It would be a neat activity to do with kids - check it out!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home