Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Silly Sadness...

I just wanted to say, that I really miss you mom and aunties.



I know I don’t really say much about how I'm feeling, but I just want you all to know that I think about you a lot.

I wish I could be one of those lucky lottery winners, so that I could buy a GI-NORMOUS house in Hollywood and have everybody live close by.

I really miss Lea Anna and Daniel, too. As much as I like reading about what’s going on with them, mom, and Gary, it’s kind of depressing...especially when mom posts pictures of them doing fun family activities like roasting shmores in the backyard, playing in the snow, etc. I still can't believe you got a new dog, Mom! ...I always wanted a DOG!

Sometimes, I want to just pack up my sh*t and go to TN, just to be with everybody...but then I remember that there’s no future for me there (unless I wanna work a normal office job for the rest of my life).

Another thing I miss about TN (which is funny 'cause there's not many things I miss about it) is that it’s close to GA, which is where all the fun family get-togethers take place. I miss those! If I were to settle in another state, it'd be GA 'cause that state doesn't suck and I'd still be reasonably close everybody.

NE-wayz... Yeah. I just really miss everybody and wish I could see you all more than once a year. I don’t even get to see Grandma and Aunt Jonna often because I’m at school and work all the time! I even miss GRANDPA and he’s the CRAZY one!

Once I graduate LACC, before I get a REAL job, I’d like to spend time in TN for, like, a month with mom and visit Aunt Teresa, Susie, etc. I’ll just babysit, do chores, and leech off of my loved ones for awhile and enjoy your company until I have to go back to LA and start working 9 to 5, or whatever.

Maybe I’ll kidnap Daniel and Lea Anna, too... They can visit California with ME for awhile! Daniel’s been in TN too long, anyway. He’s starting to talk like a little hick!!!

Besides, Adrian and I can take them to Hollywood, Universal Studios, Disneyland... It'd be awesome!

*sigh*

Being away from family is lame.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

We all miss you too! I'd be glad to have you leech off me a while (maybe even drag "little" brother Adrian). Atlanta has a decent job market - you might want to check out the job stats there. So does Nashville, but I think it's more music and healthcare orientated. Then you can see your Mamma on weekends, when schedule permits and we can roast marshmallows or watch the turkeys cross the road. Or when that gets to boring we can hit the clubs in Nashville. They do actually have an excellent music scene around here - not just country by the way.

Thu Apr 03, 03:57:00 PM 2008  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Jazzy, there is always a spare room at our house in NC- it's rural and there are cows, but it's close to Charlotte and I could get you a job... And everything is cheaper out here... And we're close to GA AND TN! I'm just saying...

Fri Apr 04, 05:33:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

And if you ever get hungry....hamburger on the hoof!

Sat Apr 05, 07:28:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home