Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Marshmallows!

The original plan was to make S'mores but while waiting three weeks for a weekend that was not windy, raining, snowing, or just plain bone chilling cold I decided to cut my losses and let the kids roast marsmallows last night before the other half of them disappeared. The Hershey bars and graham crackers have already been long disappeared.

Amazingly the kids were this close to the flames yet the woods are still there and we only had one marshmallow burn (poor Daniel)



Lea Anna sinks her teeth in



Another marshmallow casualty has Daniel stunned

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I bet my kids wish I had been cool enough to let them play with fire. Lisa is so cool she even built the fire pit.

Sat Mar 15, 05:39:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Be sure to tell the kids about the cool part. I've been labled the "mean one"!

Sat Mar 15, 03:06:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Teresa said...

That's only because Daddy spoils them rotten. Someone's got to maintain order. They'll thank you later - probably when they're about 30.

Anyway, I wouldn't feel bad about being the "mean one." Amanda, when she was younger, called me "Queen Mean." The way I see it, it just means you're doing your job : )

Sun Mar 16, 05:13:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home