Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, March 24, 2008

What's that you're weeding?

We weeded the yard this weekend...meh. Apparently our lawn is really an onion patch, so we decided to uproot the suckers in a feeble attempt to get real grass to grow. Not much to show for our work, after two days spent we filled up two garbage cans (the BIG ones) and we can't even see a difference. I was at least hoping that while I was out there for hours my pasty legs would get a little color, but no luck. I did get some pink on my shoulders, but the only thing colorful on my legs are my vericose veins. I'm just hoping the cellulite on my thighs distracted anyone from noticing... Oh well, at least my Momma says I'm special...
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Love that t-shirt : )

Tue Mar 25, 04:16:00 AM 2008  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Steve got it for me on his last trip to CA

Tue Mar 25, 07:02:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

You say pasty white like it's a bad thing :) I got those stupid wild onions too. Even the kids and dog can't kill them.

Wed Mar 26, 07:06:00 PM 2008  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Yeah, the shade of pasty that should be trademarked by this family... It's nothing a little fake tanner can't fix. And the stupid onions...Can't even cook with the suckers.

Thu Mar 27, 03:35:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Teresa said...

Actually, in Googling to see if anyone else had suggestions about how to get rid of wild onions, I came across several posts where people said you could eat them. One said it was the best revenge : )

Fri Mar 28, 03:56:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home