Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My All Time "To Do" List

Nothing new is going on here besides yardwork. I've been trying to get motivated to get at least a rough draft of a will written just in case I meet an untimely end. I may be young, but you never know what tomorrow brings. I might get ran over by a Mack truck, attacked by rabid clowns, or who knows what and I got to make sure the kids are taken care of. As always, my mind has wandered on to other things. So anyway, it got me thinking of what I would like to do with my life before I croak. I know I should have some deep meaningful goals in mind, but that just didn't happen. So far I've come up with (in no particular order):

Have at least one last reunion with all the extended family.
Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
Water bomb a presidential motorcade
Take a walking tour up the California coast
Push a bunch of Slinkies down the "up" escalator at the Cool Springs Galleria
Break into the trophy case at work and replace the Malcom Baldridge Award with one of Lea Anna's nappy headed Barbies
Go parachuting
Learn to fly
Paint over all the graffiti downtown with fluffy things like daisies and rainbows.
Visit some nice sunny tropical island

Okay, maybe tomorrow I'll start on my rough draft. I just better watch out for those crazed clowns in the mean time!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I'm older than you and I don't have a will. Perhaps it's ignorance. More likely it's that I want to watch from the other side as Amanda and David duke it out over which one is going to get my TV.

My .02:
Write your will if you like, but quit smoking so you won't shorten your life and have years at the end of it where you don't feel like doing anything. Then carry on with your to-do list. I think it's a good one (especially the thing about a reunion and painting daisies and rainbows over the downtown graffiti).

Wed Apr 09, 06:23:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home