Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, June 02, 2008

J'ai un B en Francais!!!

Je suis tres heureux!!! (That means "I am very happy!" Lol!)



I am SO STOKED that I passed that class this semester!

When I first took French I in Fall '07, I got an F. It was, of course, my fault because I put my job with Cirque first and didn't take the time to study.

This year, I studied MY A** off and I GOT A FRIGGIN' B!!!

YAY, FOR MOI! (Though "moi" actually means "mine in French... Just a fun fact for ya!)

FYI Though: I still suck at French conversation and I can't just start speaking the language off of the top of my head, so don't be a smart-alec and ask me to "Say something in French." (I still have a lot of trouble conjugating certain verbs 'n' what-not.) I'm just thankful I was able to memorize enough to pass the class.

Anywayz...yeah...I'm just SUPER ecstatic because going from an F to a B is pretty amazing to me. Now, my GPA is a step closer to being a 3.0. Pretty soon, I'll be on the honor roll. (Yay, again!)





Now I just have to bring up my grades in Economics and Political Science. (*SNORE!*)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Am I the only one who sees the irony in Jazzmin failing French while working at Cirque de Soleil?

Anyway, oui - il est très bon que vous ayez réussi à passer votre classe française de langage.

Re: Economics - read Freakonomics...it will give you a whole 'nother perspective on Economics. BTW, I don't know whether I had a good teacher or I am just a nerd, but my Econ class was super interesting.

Mon Jun 02, 02:49:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats Jazzy! I just read Freakanomics last month and loved it. You really got to read it Jazzmin.

Mon Jun 02, 08:04:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Ok, Aunti... I understood part of what you typed in French.

So far, all I got was "It is very good you...your French [language] class." So, I guess you're saying it's good that I passed...oui?

FYI: Most of the people at Cirque were actually Russian (or from some random country whose dominant language was Russian).

The only people who spoke French were a couple of the bosses and a few other performers.

Tue Jun 03, 11:50:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Teresa said...

Oui, it is very good that you received a passing grade in your French language class : )

Tue Jun 03, 12:18:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home