Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Robinson Petting Zoo Continues

Another schmuck abandoned unwanted pets on our road. This is starting to be a common occurence here and I'd love to give them the beat down they deserve. So anyway, a poor little flea bitten scraped up kitten made her way to our yard and inspite of Gary and I not wanting another pet we made the mistake of looking at her. It's Gary's fault though - he was the first one to break down and feed her! Now Lea Anna named her Sarah and she follows Lea Anna around all day. Sheba don't know what to think of her, but she keeps trying to pin her down with her paw and lick the poor little thing to death. I suppose sooner or later a swat to the nose will cure that but for now I am introducing them to each other very carefully.

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5214871353694788834" />

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

AWE!

I WANT A KITTY!

(Are you sure the kitten's name should be Sarah or Stan... Does Lea Anna even care about the difference?)

Mon Jun 23, 11:46:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Sarah is not too bad of name. Think of the alternatives - Sparkle, Twinkle, Fluffy. Your Aunt Teresa was only a year younger than Lea Anna and she wanted Grandma to name me Snowy. Blech! Even though I haven't asked her I'm pretty sure she wouldn't care if the cat was demon spawn. I doubt we would at that age either - as long as it was cuddly and has fur.

Mon Jun 23, 01:56:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home