Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, June 08, 2008

You gotta keep 'em sep-a-ra-ted...

Some of you may already be aware, but for those of you who don't know...
Steve and I are separating, and after one year we can divorce (per NC law).
We tried counseling twice, and after almost four years together, it's evident that it was just a bad match. Now I get to go through the humbling process of moving back home to live with Mom, and trying to find a job and get back on my feet.
I've been going through this for a while now, which is why I have not really posted in a long time. Hopefully I will be able to readjust quickly and find a place for me and my pups. Now quick, someone post something funny to take my mind off of this!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Well, I couldn't think of anything funny to post until I read this e-mail from Janet:

Thought for the Day
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away.

Sun Jun 08, 06:02:00 PM 2008  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

heehee very funny

Sun Jun 08, 07:54:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Just don't wee wee on Steve on your way out the door :)

Mon Jun 09, 04:07:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you build a man a fire, you warm him for a day. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his (admittedly brief) life.

Hows that?

Tue Jun 10, 09:56:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Teresa said...

Good one, Adrian.

Tue Jun 10, 10:41:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

We can always count on Adrian to say something twisted...0_o

Tue Jun 10, 12:47:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Jazz, you mean twisted is a bad thing?

Tue Jun 10, 07:30:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Dave said...

Don't forget about the Army! We're always hiring...

Sat Jun 14, 04:00:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home