Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, March 16, 2009

Caitlin's Baby Shower

We know Caitlin's having a boy, we know the baby's name....




Cayden Anthony, and we now have survived the baby shower. Caitlin had a good showing of people at her shower, around 35 came. She got alot of stuff so Cayden won't have to run around naked. Even Harold (an older man from church) picked out a outfit for Cayden to be sent with his wife. I think once I got the food done & cake finished (it took me a full day along with many practices to make) everything went okay. We ate cake, played games (Caitlin didn't want me to play the dirty diaper game) and watch Caitlin open presents. I am still recouperating. I won't be able to look at fondant again for a long time.







































































































1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Where's the photo of Caitlin? Shame on her if She's hiding! The cake looks awesome, by the way. I have no patience for fondant.

Fri Mar 20, 03:45:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home